CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

Basic Info

I'm Lottie, which is short for Charlotte. I am the coolest person ever. JK. I have a twin sister named Emma-Rose, who has horrid (read as nonexistant) capitalization, as well as horrid (read as excessive) punctuation. She is also obsessed with Evanescence, and enjoys singing their songs in the shower. She would definitely win "Shower Idol" as the worst singer. Read my profile for more info on that. We look totally different, she has red hair and green eyes, while I have brown eyes and dark blonde hair. We are both tall for our age, and like sports. You can make up the rest (or just look at our profiles). She has had five BF's in the last two months, and twenty-seven in her life. I've had way less than that; actually I've had less than someone who has only gone on a date once in their life. Yeah, my love life is basically nonexistant, like Em's capitalization. Well, I won't bore you with any more on us. My next post will tell you about the good stuff.

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

I've never heard of Lottie being short for Charlotte. Thats so cool.

Thanks for following my blog.

Aurora said...

Yeah me neither, sounds kewl (my version of cool ^^).

Talk to ya later!

Aurora