CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

The Beginning

Well, here's our story. I, Lottie, will be red text from now on, while Em will be blue. I will be telling most of the story, and Em will be putting up random posts, because I said so. Although, since I am a good dictator, I will let her add anything she wants to. Anyway, Em and I go to this secret school deep in a forest in the middle of nowhere. It is for people with special abilities, like us. You see, my parents went bonkers when they found out about our powers. They thought that we would become power hungry egomaniacs, or something like that, if we didn't learn to control our abilities and use tham for good, blah, blah, blah. So they sent us to this school. At first, we were mutinous. Then we became resigned to the fact that we were going and there was nothing we could do about it.

When we got here in September, at the beginning of term, We ate in the dining hall, and the headmaster gave his little schpeal thingy. He told us that we would get sorted into clans determined by our main attributes. He said that his power was to be able to see people's characteristics. We would be sorted by colors, into red, gray, navy, and brown. We both got sorted into the red clan, along with nine other people, five boys and four girls. Oh, yeah, our powers. Well, Em can control fire. It is beyond brilliant. But mine's pretty cool too, if I do say so myself. I can see through time and space. Like, I can be sitting in my dorm in the middle of nowhere in Great Britan, and be watching an ancient ritual that took place in Africa five hundred years ago. I would see it exactly how it was, because I would actually be there. Or, my mind would, at least. I gotta go, It's lights out. I'll post later.

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

ohhhh wicked awesome. I would SOOO love to have that sort of power. Travel the world and travel time without ever leaving your room. What are the limits? Downfalls? Darkside?