CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday

About the Music...

Well, at first it was cool, but when the song started playing over and over again it got to be kinda annoying (feel free to turn off the speakers...) About Em's new blog, she has always been embarrassed to tell anyone that I am her sister at all, let alone that we have to share a lot of things... including this laptop. OK, I guess this post isn't all about the music, but I needed a title (like I always do, 'cause one title can never cover everything). I actually like spending time with Em because we always make up cool plans for what to do on the weekends and what to buy on the shopping trips, even though half of it is more expensive than a double date at the Moonlit Terrace (the most expensive restarount in the all-powers town that we shop in). Probable because half of it is a double date at the Moonlit Terrace... Well, I know how Em feels, sitting on her bed reading while I type a rather long post... (cough, cough, Em) *"What" she says innocently. Well, maybe because you were doing the same to me. So don't whine.*

0 comments: