CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday

Brazil

It is absolutely amazing here! I am totally in awe of everything. Visions aren't half as good as this. I have come here before, but mental travel doesn't let you communicate with the people and you're all by yourself. The people here are soooo ice, and Rory is chatting up a storm. I love the feel of the sun on my back, and the smells are amazing. All of you people would love it here. It is now officially one of my favorite places in the world. And, best of all, Prof. Lawrence had to stay back because he "Doesn't like the bugs" (but really it's because he gets burnt really easily so he didn't want to embarass himself- at least, that is the most reasonable of our wacky theories). This prank is going to be way cool. Maybe not as cool as the first one ever, the one on Lawrence, but hilarious all the same. I got to hold a monkey today! It was so adorable. One of the navy kids who can talk to animals said that it really liked me. Although, late last night, we were having a water ballon fight in the back yard of the hotel (everyone knows that you can't be in a hot place without having a water baloon fight). I tripped over a chair that nobody noticed and tore my MCL, a ligament in my knee. Now I'm on crutches for the rest of the trip! My theory is that Lorie made a last minute decision to move the chair in front of me, so I didn't see it in my mind or in front of me. I am sooo bummed out! Well, I have to go now- we're leaving the internet cafe. Bye.

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

That sucks you are on crutches!!! But its cool your down there. I always wanted to go there.

Aurora said...

I have never been to Brazil.. I heard its beautiful but the smell once you get off the plane is full of pollution. My History teacher told me that (He was born there). I wish I could go there! xD, That stinks that your on crutches D=! Have fun in Brazil!! Talk to you guys later!,

Aurora :D!