CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

Well, I shoved Em just in time to make her spell our last name wrong (though that is how it's pronounced). So now you can't look us up and stalk us! I guess Em wants to be followed by some creepy stalker bloke. Or girl, as I'm not sexist in the slightest. Actually, my full name is Charlotte Elizabeth Anne Melanie M------ (you still don't get to know the spelling of our last name). I know Em is embarased by her full name, so I'll let her tell you her third and fourth names. If she wants to, that is. Our parents wanted to torture us, the way I see it. I mean, three middle names??!! Like, what the [censored] is that about???!!!!!!!!! Anyway, excuse my language (again). Btw, Em, can you put Bella's Lullaby on playlist? I love that song to death. Well, Rory wants to post. Really, Em doesn't really hate Rory. It's just playful, and they really love each other (just as friends, though, 'cause otherwise I'd beat both into two shiny stains on the floor. Well, I'll let Rory have his turn.

0 comments: