CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted since we got back. You see, on the Brazil slide show Rory and I showed Baldy McBaldald, we had a pic of him without his wig, looking horrified. It was a joke, of course (I came up with this one). Well, we got detention for yesterday and the day before so we couldn't post. I am still on crutches, but only for the rest of this week. According to the matron, I'm healing up fine. Portley did give us that prompt, but I was going to the bathroom (when you gotta go, you gotta go). It was only a five minute jot-a-thought and I wasn't back in time. The prompt was 'words' and Rory's was amzing (he wrote each word of it in a different language, so we could only understand the one english word and a couple of easy other ones). Well, in maths I tripped over my crutch trying to push my chair in with it and fell over my chair, landing sitting up in a seat at the table to my right. Miraculously, I didn't get hurt. Much. Everyone was laughing, so I bowed (a hard feat with crutches, I assure you). This got Lawrence even more mad at me and he was all snappy for the whole class (the lunatic was muttering under his breath how I had riled everyone up... which I did, but that's not the point. I mean, he was talking to himself, for Pete's sake! Isn't that the first sign of insanity?) Well, Rory wants to write about the prank now that he finally has a chance. Bye.

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Its a shame you didnt write anything. I'm sure you would have come up with something interesting.