CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday

Emma-Rose Josabell M----- (no, you don't get to know our last name), you are a dirty rotten filthy no-good caniving horrid BIG FAT CHEATER!!!!!!! You took your vote off of Travis and put it on yourself????!!!!!! How dirty rotten filthy no-good caniving and horrid of you!!!!!! What is wrong with you?????!!!!!!!! Shame on you! Tsk, tsk. And he's your boyfriend too! Btw, I went back to Porter after classes today and asked for a new word. Now I have "Mamalia Carnivora Felidae Panthera Tigris" I was just like "What the bloody [censored] does that mean?! I can't even pronounce it, let alone spell it. I thought it was supposed to be a word not a bloody paragraph! (excuse my rotten language, please) Well, aparently, it is the scientific name for tiger, so I can just write tiger instead. This will be fun. Not. But I'll post it anyway. And make it creative *waggles eyebrows*. Maybe this will be fun after all...*laughes evilly (for dramatic effect, of course).

0 comments: