CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

Yo Peeps

My word is metamorphosis. I won't post mine on here... story, that is... because I simply haven't the time. And of course I friend-love Em, she is amazing... well, most of the time she is. Anyway, I wish she would put my favorite tune on the playlist, Dare You to Move *hint, hint*. Best song ever. Well, I must get going on my story, because the first chapter is due in two days and I haven't even started. Oh, I have to tell you about our latest prank first! We put stink pellets in all the profs. morning coffee and dumped farting gass into the soup and bread for lunch. The red clan firsties, or first years, are the only ones who knew and ate the shepherd's pie that we snuck from the kitchens yesterday after dinner. Reheated, of course. And the fart gas lasts for fourty-eight hours, so every dorm except the red firsties' will smell rotten by morning. It was a great laugh. This time, the card said Reminding everyone that, sometimes, we just have to let it all loose, to reach total relaxation. So pass the message of true relaxation, as well as the gas.

0 comments: