CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday

Question

Why is Em so much smarter thatn me? You know, dyslexic people are smart too. You all are prejudiced gits if you say that I'm not as smart because of it. I just think differently... in a more abstract way. Meaning I'm more creative than you (ha, whose jealous now?). Well, I just wanted to give that to you to let it fester in your brain until you change your vote to me. Or Rory, of course. Well, I gotta finish my first chapter. I'll post it by tomorrow (hopefully). It will be amazing (read as HORRIBLY HORRID). Adios, amigos (or enemies, if any of you just so happen to hate me- you never know).

2 comments:

Aurora said...

I think you guys are equally smart. Like Lottie said, you guys both think differently which changes the outcome of your work. That doesn't mean that either of you are smarter just you learn differently than each other. I think that both of you are tremendously and equivalently smart. I gotta go put the pups to bed so talk to ya later!

Aurora :3

Timothy Reid said...

I think I agree with Aurora. Oh and Em,I have that as well.

I still vote for Rory, just cause he is a werewolf like me.