CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday

Blech

I can't post tomorrow 'cause I have to get my shots. And, the day after that Rory and I are gonna go on a date while poor Em is stuck serving a horrible detention with the most horrible prof. alive. BTW, I got an A+ in Dueling Club because I can interpret the other person's every move. I see right through their strategy (giggles). Lawrence is still fuming from yesterday, and treats everyone like their mere presence is a crime and a personal insult. Ruthie just came up with an awesome idea for the boys' name. SPAWN (short for Secret Pranking Assosiation for Wisecracking Nolan-haters- Nolan is Lawrence's first name *tehehe*). They made these wicked little pamphlet things to put at the scene of their pranks. They said this:

SPAWN
(Secret Pranking Assosiation for Wisecracking Nolan-haters)
Are proud to present their latest prank.
And then they put a picture of two red eyes looking out from a dark hole in a hedge beneath this, and under that was a wisecrack. After all, they do have to live up to their name. This one said:
Reminding student-baiters that violence is not the answer- and neither is baldness.
The look on Lawrence's face when he read it was HILARIOUS.
-TTFN (ta ta for now)

2 comments:

Aurora said...

LOL thats awesome, SPAWN, the baldness thing was hilarious too xD.

I gtg! I'm sad that you guys can't post =[,
Aurora 3:

Sonar said...

HEY!!!
IF ANYONE ELSE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN SAVE THE WORLD LET ME KNOW!!!!

I am going to close the offer on New Years Day or Eve

-Sonar
just leave your e-mail on save the world

http://pollutionfreeworld.blogspot.com/