CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

Homework

the homework isn't that bad.

I AM NOT STANDING UP FOR HIM!!!!!!!!

i just think that it's really easy (that's coming from the one who only has 4 problems left and another whole day left)
Travis is finished, so u can't really call me a nerd. Travis finished yesterday (the day it was given). i was like "U R SUCH A NERD!!" and then we started fighting about who is nerdier and then i said. "let's stop bickering. Lottie is definatly the nerdiestestest." and he agreed with a laugh and then he pulled me forward and kissed me. when we broke apart he said that's why he loves me so much, my humor and smartness. i was out of breath so i just nodded and giggled a little.

btw...
RORY -
u r an EVIL GIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


k, i'm done

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

What does git even mean?