CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

I Had No Idea

I thought you would be the last person to ever stick up for Baldy McBaldald, Emsteroni. And, by the way, how can I be the nerdiest if I havn't even started the book part of my algebra? Ha, beat that, Miss I'm-so-perfect-that-I-can't-possibly-be-a-nerd-even-though-I-am. Wow, I'd hate to have to put that name on all my papers. Do you have a nickname? Anyway, my speech for english is definitely ninety-two-hundred times better than everyone else's. Also, if you do anything unsportsman-like to Rory, I will beat you into a shiny pulp on the floor. With a frying pan. I cannot be called a nerd now (tehehehe). I even have my own personal screen-laugh. I am going to sit next to Rory at the movie that we are going to on Tuesday (one of my favorite days next week- you know why;) Well, I guess that's it. Bye. Are you still there? Well, go away, then. I need some alone time. Without you. So shoo.

P.S. Sorry folks, that was a ramdomly stupid Lottie moment. Everyone has stupid moments, even me, the smartest person in the world (why don't you help me prove it by voting for me on the quiz- if you do, I'll love you forever, and if you don't I'll fall into an endless state of depression, go emo, and never post again).

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Sorry, I voted for Rory cause he is freaken awesome. (I'm biased because of what he is)