CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

Sorry!

Sooo sorry I haven't posted in so long. You see, the day before yesterday, I got a fever and spent the whole day on bed rest in the infirmary! And the day before that I got home at ten. So yesterday I had to catch up on all of my class work and my homework! And Em got bopped so bad for that tire blowing trick... they knew it was her because she was the only one late on the bus. Way to go, Emsterony. GUESS WHAT??? Rory and the boys (they still need a new name- if you don't leave a comment with an idea by Friday, we'll just use the current one suggestion) finally did their prank. It was hilarious- they executed it in maths today. But, just for suspense's sake (and don't you dare read ahead) I will tell you my grades.

History: A+ (go figure)
Geography: A+ (you forgot geography, Em!)
Maths: B+ (SO close to all A's)
Spanish: A
Phys. Ed.: A- (do NOT ask how I just barely scraped an A in P.E.- it has to do with clumsiness)
Science: A (great fun, that corse- we're learning about magnetism in the new term)
Art: A (don't know how I managed- I can't draw for my life; me+artist=no)
English: A+ (YAY)

So, suspense over (I myself couldn't even stant waiting). So, Lawrence picked up his fountain pen, and it zapped him. When the pen fell to the floor, the string attatched to it pulled a panel loose from the cieling. Down fell a rubber duck with Malachines instant cement on it. It fell on his hair and stuck there. It would not come off no matter how hard he tried to make it do so. Now, you see, Jerry the racoon is fond of (read as obsessed with) rubber ducks. He ran over and jumped onto the professor's head. He began to yank at the stuck duck (rhyming) and then, imagine our surprise when the whole head of hair fell off! It was a wig- who knew? Certainly not me. We were laughing hysterically and he was shouting profanities at the top of his voice. He was so mad his face was purple and the vein in his temple was twitching like mad. He stood there, closed his eyes, and said, 'If I ever find out who did this, I swear I will take a birch rod to their backside. And I don't care if that is illegal.' But, of course, no genious came up with a tape recorder or video camera to say that they got that line on tape. Oh, I wish that somebody had, because he would have been fired for sure.

3 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

LoL wig. XD

Please tell me that one suggestion for the name wasnt mine. I REALLY hope someone else comes up with a better idea.

iggy said...

how many guys are there? i was going to suggest the terror trio or something but it sounds like theres more than three guys

Aurora said...

LOL it was a wig! and I could SOOO imagin all that omg i can't stop laughing xD!! wow lol thats awesome, sucks u didn't get it on tape tho =[. Oh well!, say hi to everyone for me! (even thought they dont know me xD).

talk to ya later,
Aurora