CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday

MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *pause* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first off....
LOTTIE AND I ARE TIED FOR SMARTEST!!!! vote me!!! i'm smarter!!!!!!!

second...

THE SCARIEST, SCETCKIEST THING HAPPENED TO ME TODAY!!!!!!!!
so we had this thing where every year got together and recited poetry that they had written. i was (unfortunatly) sitting next to Prof. Portley who is a very emotional woman. Prof. Portley started crying after one of the poems and i started slowly moving towards Travis who was 4 seats down from me when Prof. Portley threw her arms around me and pulled me into a tight, bone squishing hug. Prof. Portley forgot the fact that she is uper strong and she squeezed me to death almost. i swear i was turning blue and then she was crying in my shoulder and my uniform got soaked. when she let me go Travis, Rory, and Lottie were laughing their heads off. i was breathing really hard and when Travis tried to give me a hug i screamed and then i got rushed to the infirmiry where i found that i have 3 broken ribs and there is a giganticbruise going up my sides and across my stomach and up my back. it HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lottie can't stop laughing.
well gotta go, i have to tend to my wounds....

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

LoL, I'm sorry but that is funny. Puts a new meaning into bone-crushing hug dont it? XD