CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday

Snow War

Well, after that interesting tidbit on your personal life, Em, (BTW, we aren't really in england- but we are in the UK- I won't tell where;). That was a smiley with a mole on the chin! Anyhow, I'm really sorry for not posting the last two days. But I do have my reasons. Two days ago, I had to stay up until eleven finishing my maths (under my bedclothes, of course), after finding out that I had done the entire thing wrong. And yesterday, There was three feet of snow on the ground! We made snow angels first (because everyone knows you can't have snow without snow angels. Then, the red, navy, and brown clans all had a snowball fight, while Ashley went off to the side to build a snowman (she hates violence- even when the amo is just snowballs!) We built forts of snow and ice chunks and had designated strategists, snowball-makers, designated throwers (including me; Em; Rory, whose being a werewolf heightens his senses and his strength; Travis; and Nate, all of whom are good shots). In the end, we reds were in possession of both our fort and the brown fort, which we strategically stole from them, and the browns had to fight from out in the open. It was a school wide fight, so all years were in it. In the end, the browns were forced to surrender, and we ended up creaming the navies by throwing ice chunks into the branched above their fort and making snow fall down on their fort and rendering their fort useless. An unfortunate accident involving an escaped brown that we captured brought on the demise of Ashley's snowman, and at first she was devistated ("All that hard work"!), but then we suggested to go inside for some chocolate and she cheered up. All of the red people captured either escaped or were smuggled away, except for three that were given up when the other clans forfitted. It was sooo fun, but we stayed up until lights out and I couldn't find time to post. OK, this is longer than I expected. Cheerio.

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

LoL sounds like tons of fun.

Aurora said...

That sounds awesome! So what are you guys going to do for Christmas? The Pack and I are here in Pinetop Arizona and its FRRREEEZZZINNG I feel like my toes are going to harden and fall off!! >.< I love the cold but sometimes it just bugs me!

See ya!,
Aurora :3