CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday

Ha ha, we get to watch National Treasure in history class and yooou don't. It is to end our brief unit on American History (fascinating stuff, ladies and gents). I sooo want to be an archaeologist when I grow up- it would be really cool (in my oh-so-profesional oppinion, that is). The boys are starting to plan their next prank (it'll be on the gray clan) and I can't wait to see it. The looks on their arrogant faces would be worth more than every Christmas present I have ever or will ever recieve in my life. OK, so maybe not that priceless, but pretty close. BTW, happy Christmass. Assuming, of course, you even celebrate Christmass. If you don't, happy whatever-you-happen-to-celbrate. Ruthie is turning fifteen on December twentieth. Isn't that great? I'm so jealous- she'll get presents. If you haven't noticed, I loove presents. Well, I gotta go.

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Coolness. I also want to be an archaeologist as well.