CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday

Saturdaaaaaay

Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week. I have multiple favorite days. My favorite days are Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday. Or, at least, those were my favorite days for this week. Next week, they will be Sunday, Monday, Wednsay, Friday, and Saturday. So, technically, my only true favorite days are Saturday and Sunday. Now, some of you may see a pattern, and, if you do, congratulations. My favorites are any days in which I don't have maths with Baldy McBaldald. You see, we have classes every other day, each for ninety minutes. Anyway, SPAWN executed their prank on the grey clan early this morning. They snuck into their quarters and wrote "KICK ME" on the back of all of their jumpers in invisible ink. When a special liquid was put on the ink, it became bright neon orange, and the boys sprayed a vaporized version of this all around the gray table. They also drew mustaches on all of their upper lips (since the ink was invisible, the 'staches were a bit sloppy, but that just makes it funnier). Also, on all of their foreheads they wrote "I died my mustache last night; before it was too light to see. But I forgot to brush it this morning". It was hilarious. This time, the flyer was the same, except the wisecrack at the bottom said "Dying your adolescent facial hair orange will come back and kick you in the butt". Well, Em just got up, so I have to go. She didn't get to sleep until six in the morning, and she gets grumpy when she doesn't get her sleep, so I let her stay in bed. But I garuntee you that she will be grumpy anyway. Ah well, to each his (or rather her) own.
--Cheerio
P.S. The only way to get the ink off is vinegar (tehehe).

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

LoL give my respect to SPAWN, very impressive prank.