CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday

Bonjour

Hullo, this is Rory. I'm back in action! Well, really, I never was de-abilitated in the first place but... you get the point. This time I vow not to use parentheses at all in this post. About Em being grouchy after not getting enough sleep... well, it was the understatement of the century! Once, Lottie woke her up early and dragged her downstairs and as soon as she was awake enough she hit her with a frying pan! Talk about anger management issues. I'd hate to tell Travis that his girlfriend is mentally unstable... Well, I was just dropping by, so toodleoo.

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

I wouldnt tell him if I was you.

iggy said...

i wouldnt tell him either. no clue wat em might do to you. sometimes girls are just too temperamental without their beauty rest