CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

i decided to change my color to purple cause it's my fav color. (and u can see it better)

we got our report cards today and these are the grades i got...
History: A
Maths: A-
Science: A-
Dueling Club: A
Art: A
English: A-
Spanish: B+

only one B+ the rest are all A's boo-yah!!!!!!!! Travis said he would take me out to dinner to celebrate so i've gotta go finish my homework and get dressed (currently i'm wearing the school uniform and i'm NOT going out in that)

i also get to see Twilight with him on Saturday!!!! i'm SUPER EXCITED!!!!!! Travis isn't though he thinks Twilight is a, and i quote, "a chick flick.." it so isn't! at least he is taking me though - right?? well gotta go :) adios!!

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

I think I have to agress with Travis. I mean its a movies MADE for girls. Thats what a "chick flick" is.

Aurora said...

whatever! Its still an awesome movie ^.^ I havnt seen it tho but I am on the last book!! =D!!,

Aurora