CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday

Lottie Says...

Hello lovely readers (and hopefully commenters too... hem hem). I am reeeeeally bored. It is snowing here, so bad that not even the weather changers can do much about it. So I am really hyper and restless. Rory suggested taking a tour *smiles innocently* of the spare classroom on the forth floor. So now we are playing chess and I am beating him so bad it isn't even funny. And I'm not even using my powers. I am typing this while he is taking ages and ages and ages to make his next move. But he knows I'll win anyway. Like I always do. And its getting bloody repetitive. Sorry if my foul language offends anyone. It is not intentional. I'm bored. Now I'm getting repetitive- I had better shut up so as not to bore anyone to tears (a state which I can totally understand, seeing as it is the situation that I am currently in... Well, bye.

0 comments: