CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday

Homework

In my opinion, the aformentioned thing was put upon this Earth simply to make my life more difficult. You probably feel that way too, sometimes. But I am sure of it. I hate it with a passion almost as strong as that with which I hate maths. By the way, Em, I think always is one word... not to seem like the grammar police or anything (more just to annoy you;). I love dueling with Prof. Hunter. It is a challenge, but the kind that makes you feel more determined to win. We are learning magnetism in science. Let's do an experiment. I have a magnet (puts said magnet up to your head). Let's see if the rocks in your head are magnetic! JK. But, honesly, it's loads of fun. And to think that we would be frying at this very moment if the Earth didn't have a magnetic field... awesomeness! Well, that's basically it...
-Lottie
P.S. I hate Lawrence (and all the algebra homework he gives us- 26 problems in three days!)

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Everyone feels that way sometimes.