CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday

Hello

This is Lottie, finally back from her weekend blog "vacation" thanks to the lovely Emsterony *gives Em evil glare of death*. Rory said that the movie was not very true-to-life, but what movie-makers who aren't warewolves, vampires or other "special" people know what vampires are like? But their faces did look like they covered themselves with chalk- it was unnatural and kind of creepy... it's supposed to look more normal, but I guess the amazing good looks make you forget to be creeped out. BTW, Em, your boyfriend threw a fit when he learned of your (for lack of a better word) infatuation with Jake. It was funny- he started beating his laptop with a pillow. Rory laughed at him and said something in Latin that nobody understood. I got a 92% on my maths exam, too. Lawrence looked murderous that everyone did so well. I'm reading this awesome book about a fictional character from what you Americans call the "Revolutionary War". I really like it. I am interested in history (wonder why?) Well, I gotta skidattle- homework.

0 comments: