CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

Wow

Wow, Em, get with the program. SPAWN members prank each other all the time... it's, like,our favorite passtime. It is where we get the ideas far all of our pranks. And, actually, I am now considered smarter than Travis, considering I have two votes and he only has one. So far, no votes for any of the gray clan members... I hope it stays that way. One time, I was standing at the top of the staircase and I dropped a water balloon on Nate... That's how SPAWN got the idea to re-build the right arm of every suit of armor in the school so that they'd chuck water balloons at passers-by... even though we got hit sometimes in the process. Ah, well, you gotta be able to take what you dish out... but you're alowed to go down fighting... or at least swearing... and, in my case, in many different languages. This time, our pamphlet said "The suits of armor need some fun as well... you should be thanking us, now they won't start a fully-fledged rebellion." Well, I guess I'm just too boring to say anything else... TTFN.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Go down swearing different languages? How exactly does one do that? :D

Timothy Reid said...

Different Languages eh?