CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday

About Running... Well, Not Really

I hate it too. Running, I mean. We had to run in dueling club AGAIN. Amyway, my posts got fixed, except "WHAT??" and "Anyway..." got mixed up in the fixing process. For you really thick people out there, that means that they are in the wrong order. Anyway, we get to go shopping in London this weekend to get out of the building for a while. It will be sooo fun! The boys say that they would hate shopping if there was no candy involved. But since there is, they like it. Kevin, the gray gang's leader punched Nate in the face this morning. Shelly (another girl from the red clan, but in a different dorm than Em and I) screamed at him till his ears were ringing (serves him right). Her dorm mates Ivy, Gloria, Harriet, and Isaabella also put their two cents in. The boys in Rory's dorm and the other dorm (John, Frederick, Sam, Conner, and Luke) were laughing their heads off at the verbal beating Keller was getting from a girl (Kevin's surname is Keller). Rory has a nice laugh, not too loud or too rough. I did not just say that. Well, I can't wait to go shopping. I wish we didn't have uniforms. We have to wear jumpers (sweaters) in our clan color, matching knee-socks, a collared, button-down white shirt under the jumper, black soes, and skirts in the tartan (plaid) of our clan colors. The boys have the same except kakhi trousers and calf-socks. At least we get to wear normal clothes on weekends. Anyway, I'm the best history student (wow, imagine that!) and Rory is best at forein language (go figure). I gotta go, toodles.

0 comments: