CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday

*whistles slowly*

Rory, you do know that Em is gonna kill you, right? Anywho, I am feeling evil and admittedly pleased that I am rubbing off on my boyfriend. And you really need to help him find a name. I cannot stand to hear tem call themselves the "pranking possy" one more time. Dueling club was muy divertido (very fun) today. We did run several suicides and do twenty crunchers and ten push-ups, but we also got to duel with Prof. Hunter! I was one of the nine people who beat him, along with Em and Travis (out of the whole year, might I ad) and, to my dismay, Little Miss Perfect. It was good (that I did amazingly awesome), yet utterly terrible (that Perfect did too). Today, we had a party in art, complete with pinata and gifts, and got to watch this awesome 3D movie in science called Journey to the Center of the Earth. It was a really good movie. I love my science prof. She is sooo awesome. Ruthie (my best friend at school, if you haven't noticed), really liked ot too. Em didn't, because she said the bird blew up at the end. It did not; it just hit the camera and lost some feathers. But it was very action-packed and exciting, but I really learned alot from it. And I am astounded that any man would be so rude as to "call dibs" on a women! I mean, we are people too! The nerve of some people. I guess they're just jealous 'cause we're better than them. Well, gotta go. I have to pack (I'm soo excited to be going home!) And, as a bonus, we have no homework. How could I ask for more?
-Over and out

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

That was a good movie. I went and saw this in the movie theaters with my girlfriend.

Oh and yeah with the whole dib thing . . . well thats the guys of America for you.