CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday

I wasn't screaming. I was using a slightly stern and ever so SLIGHTLY raised voice. YAY!!!! No snogging episodes today! And shopping this weekend! I am on a roll here. The only bad part is that, even though there was no snogging, I still lost my lunch! The chicken had onions in it, which I am lergic to! Stupid allergies, way to mess up my good streek. Weel, I guess I knew an American saying that Em did not. You might be asking yourselves why I don't know slang from America even though I can see everything that has ever gone on there. Well, I do know a lot of it, I just forget to use it when typing, because I 'm used to using my words. Anyway, Rory laughed himself to death after that whole knock yourself out bisiness. I think I spelled that wrong, in one of my dyslexic moments. (random comment) I was wearing a bun today and everyone told me that I looked like I had a muffin on my head, and I didn't know whether to feel insulted or not. Rory told me it looked nice, but he's just naturally nice, so I can't trust him to be honest about such things. Even good people lie to make others feel good, you know. We actually DIDN"T run in dueling club today! Franky managed to talk Prof. Hunter out of it! I was so happy! Since Nate likes running (mad bloke, he is) he was livid. It was totally mental! Who likes running anyway? Definitely not me or my twin sister.
-Hasta La Vista

P.S. I HATE MATHS WITH A FIERY BURNING PASION THAT IS HOTTER THAN MERCURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: