CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday

More Detention

Em was caught on her way back to the dorm after she escaped from detention last night. She was going to post, but she was caught, and given another detention tonight and tomorrow; she'll be scrubbing the bed pans in the infirmary- lucky her. This morning, Miss Perfect tripped on a huge milk spill in the dining hall and dropped her lunch tray, spilling food all over herself. It was hilarious. I detected some involvement from five people not a million miles from here *cough, the boys, cough, cough*. Anyway, Dillon, a bloke from the brown clan, which has maths with us, went to the toilet (bathroom) without asking during class. Lawrence blew his top and now Dillon will be serving detention with Em. I'm sure they will become fast friends, devising mutinous plans to get Lawrence fired, or convince him to resign. The boys are already Scheming for their prank on him. I don't know all of the details, but I know that it involves Malachine's instant cement (a joke product), a racoon named Jerry, some shocking fountain pens (joke product), and a rubber duck. I have no idea how it goes together. Rory told me that I would definitely see it, unless I was sick in bed for all meal times next weekend. Otherwise, he would never do it without me (how sweet). Well, Ruthie got stuck under her bed again after trying to fetch her sock. I have to go and help her get out without causing serious bodily injury to her or any others involved. TTFN

1 comments:

Aurora said...

Lol nice,

tell me when Em is back!

Aurora