CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday

What a Shock.

Finally, Rory told me what happened to him, after the fifty seventh time I asked (yes, I counted, do you have a problem with that?). It's so sad! Apparently, he got bitten by a werewolf when he was only three. I feel so bad for him. I didn't notice, but a couple nights ago it was a full moon. Poor bloke. But now we're even better friends than before. The headmaster told him he was the first werewolf ever to come to the school, and the only werewolf/vampire in the whole school right now. He said that there has only been one vampire ever in the school. I didn't even know werewolves and vampires were real, but I suppose if there are super powers I shouldn't be surprized, but I was.

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Ahhhh a werewolf. Very awesome. (I myself am a werewolf so it really cool to hear about another)