CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday

How Terrible

Em has detention for all of the remainder of this week, so she will be hard pressed to fing time to post. The events happened like this... I was standing in the corridor, texting my best friend Sarah from back home and telling her all obout my boyfriend, leaving out the werewolf and powers part like a good girl (we're not supposed to tell anyone) when suddenly Em came zipping past, screeching "The British are coming! The British are coming!" at the top of her vioce. In my school, this is translated into "Miss Perfect and her grey gang are right around the corner! Run!" Then, Lawrnece appears from out of nowhere and says sharply, "There is absolutely no running in the halls, Miss (I'm not about to tell you our last name) under whatever circumstances. Added with the yelling, it is very obnoxious and not allowed at all. Detention tonight." "I was being harassed, professor," she tried to tell him but yelled at her again for talking back and gave her a detention for tomorrow night to. " And to be absolutely sure that it will never happen again, five bank notes from the red clan." That is basically the only thing of interest that happened today. Ta ta.

2 comments:

Aurora said...

I am so glad I don't have to go to school ^^. I have been to school more than a hundred times- I didn't say that.. >< crap I did. (Being a vampire and a loup garou helps alot)
Oh well!,

Sorry About Em! I hate the grey clan >< And i sont even know them! xD,

Aurora

Timothy Reid said...

LoL the british are coming. That cracks me up.