CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday

Liar

For the last time, I WAS NOT SCREAMING! Seriously, people! Don't listen to my deranged and mentally unstable twin sister. I mean, the freak POSTS about her SNOGGING EPISODES! How wierd can you get? I mean, really, like anyone wants to hear about that. I sure don't. Anywho, Rory saved me from detention in maths today after the profesor (I do not care if I spelled that wrong) went to the loo (bathroom) and Laurie (the gray clan leader and the one who moves things with her mind) wrote "Profesor Gibbon has a double chin and it jiggles when he laughs -Charlotte" on the blackboard, using her power so she could do it from her seat without being detected. (It was not nice, even though it is true). So, he starts screaming at me and is about to give me a detention when Rory points out that I HATE being called Charlotte and would have writen Lottie if it had really been me. So, thanks to him, Little Miss Perfect got detention instead. I was jumping for joy. And then, after class, I told her "you stink" in all of the 41 languages Rory taught me, but conviniently left out English, so she was real confused. It was so funny, and Rory burst out laughing (in his nice laugh). I did not just say that. Anyway, we go shopping tomorrow and the day after! I am so excited! The first day is where we get our own stuff, and the second is where we chill and buy food/drinks at pubs and ice cream parlors and stuff, and buy prank stuff (made by people with techno powers- the stuff is really advanced and awesomely cool) and whatnot. I'm going with my mates from the red clan, and Ashley will be flitting between her group and ours like she always does, being the major gossip queen. Of course, we all love her anyway. Although, she seems to really peeve Nate (I think the bloke fancies her). The girls from the other red clan dorm will probably hang with us for some of the time. It will be good fun.

-Cheerio
P.S. I did not forget Em's lunch box, I simply did not see it. Actually, I searched the red tabble for it, knowing she sometimes forgets it, but it wasn't there. I think Miss Perfect stole it with her annoying power.

0 comments: