CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday

Anyway...

I am NOT a nerd. I'm just kind of sarcastic. And I LOVE my powers. But I don't like L.O.V.E. You see, this is a group of four snobbish gits from the gray clan named Laurie, Olivia, Veronica, and Erica. They were being mean to Alice and Ruth-Anne (other girls in our clan) and they think they're so brilliant just because they have a girl in their group who can move objects without touching them. She's the leader, and the rest are just there to clap for her and tell her how great she is. The boys in the gray clan are arrogant prats who think that they're too big for their trousers, because one of them is a pain giver, only the pain is just in your head. Well, their britches fit perfect, its their heads that need some deflating. Well, they were bullying this other kid from the red clan called Roderick (Rory) and so he ran away from them by hiding in the boy's toilet. To you Americans, it would be called a bathroom. Well, Em and I are passing and he comes out. We say hello, and he does to, but with an accent. I wanted to know what kind of accent he had, so I asked "Where do you come from?" he thinks I asked "Where did you come from so, looking confused, he says "The toilet." So, I initially thought of him as Rory, the creepy bloke who lives in a toilet. After that mistake was sorted out, we started talking and found out that he comes from England too, and his power is the ability to talk, read, write, and understand any language or code.

The next day at the red table in the dining hall, we met the other people in our clan; Ruth-Anne (Ruthie), Alice, and Catherine, as well as Stephen, Isaac, Travis, and Nathaniel (Nate). Stephen is blind, but his power is that he can see anything that he touches with his hands perfectly in his mind. Alice can smell lies, Ruthie can talk to animals, and Catherine can change her appearance at will. Isaac can live without breathing or any siscomfort, Nate can see through things, and I'll let Em tell tou about her beau's power. And I'm not jealous, I don't even like Travis; but Rory is really adorable. I did not just say that. Anyway, we now have most of the important characters.

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

I met someone who had powers like Rory, taught me some french. . . cool girl.