CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

Hahaha

My little sissy is just sooo eloquent. Yes, folks, that does say "little"; I am two whole minutes older than Em. And I never let her forget it. Well, today was rather uneventful, but lets just say that Rory and I went on a tour of the amazing broom cupboards of this school (you would call them supply closets). I'm not saying anything else; I'll leave that to your imagination. But I promise it was nothing extremely disturbing that would keep you awake up til 2 am. And I hate maths with even more fiery burning passion than before, but that might be partly due to my extreme dislike of Lawrence.
-Cheerio!

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH GO RORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!