CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday

WHAT??

Now, for our classes. We have all the regular classes (maths, science, history, etc.). We also have the dueling club after all of the classes. It's basically where we learn about using our powers and really use them on dummies at first then each other. We can't do anything that would hurt the other person other than minor injuries that can be healed by the healer, Professor Wilkins. It is the best class of the day. I love my power, and I'm not jealous of anyone else's, because mine is just so cool to me. I'm just so happy I have it. Anyway, enough with the mushiness. The preview is over; it's on to the present. I'm worried about Rory. He came into maths this morning looking real beat-up. He had nasty scratches all over and wouldn't tell anyone anything about it. I hope he's okay.

NOW WE ARE BOTH PUTTING UP RANDOM (OR NOT SO RANDOM) POSTS ABOUT OUR LIVES; THE BACKGROUND STORY IS DONE, FOLKS.

0 comments: