CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday

???

I dunno why Em hasn't posted in so long. It's funny, she loves to post about the strange things that happen to us. I can't wait to see the prank on Lawrence. I would just "look" at the boys (I refuse to use their current stupid name) during one of their conference sessions, but that would spoil the surprise (and Rory asked me not to). tomorrow, I'm going home! It feels so strange to think that I will be going back; it's like this is now more my home than the place where my parents live. And, no, Em, I do not care how cliched that sounds, so don't even mention it. I will miss all of my mates and Rory. But it is only a week. Come to think of it, I won't really have much time to spend missing them. Some people are choosing to stay at the school instead of going home. For some reason, Rory is one of those people. I'll pester him about it when I get back to school. I also forbid him to post during the holidays, 'cause I wouldn't be able to check the blog. You see, I don't have a computer at home. It's a good thing that the school offers all students laptops, or I wouldn't be able to do this. Even giving out names is pushing the envelope of the school rules (we are a secret establishment, after all). Well, I guess that's it.
Until next time,
Lottie

0 comments: