CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday

ok all of the funny things in life...

so school was almost over and i asked Lottie for the keys to our dorm room so i could get there first and she said, "sure, knock yourself out." i had no idea that was an American saying, meaning go ahead so i looked at her and said your mean and then punched myself in my head and did knock myself out (luckily Travis caught me as i fell). and when i woke up Lottie was laughing and then she explained everything and i started laughing too. well then she did give me the keys and i was so glad that she did so i could post before her, MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well gotta go, Lottie is practically screaming her head off cuase she has to go on the computer too.....

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

You've got to love American sayings huh? They make up some of the strangest stuff. I have a few American friends so I hear all sorts of . . . odd stuff.

Cellis said...

hey you offend me!
but you have to admit we are a bit crazy with our sayings...