CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday

Yea!

I am sooo excited for the dissection! I love hands-on things, like labs, because they make everything more real and understandable for me. I am toatally telling the truth when i say "politely" asking (thanks sooo much for backing me up, my "friends"). Em gets really over dramatic and loves to exagerate (tall tale teller that she is. How's that for alliteration?). Well, lots of homework to do. Oh yea! I almost forgot! I am joining the indoor football team, because I loved my team for autumn football. I am the keeper, and I'm pretty darn good, if I do say so myself. I made the "A" team. Well, as I said, lots of homework. I'd better get cracking on that history essay for Gleason. I was too bored to take notes during class (well, Rory and me were passing notes instead of taking them. And they had nothing to do with history...) so I will steal Ruthie's (Em never takes notes, so I could hardly steal hers). Well, toodloo!

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

thats stupid the girl doesnt get expelled but the guy did.

Aurora said...

Im sorry what I said about the lieing thing earlier. I read the post wrong. =[ when you had Polietly in Italics I forgot to read the rest of the sentance and figured you were being sarcastic. I do that alot Im so sorry Lottie. Please forgive me =[.

Aurora