CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday

Hola

Howdeedoodee. This is Rory. I had the techno power person in the other boys' dorm hack onto Lottie's profile so I could see what this whole blog thing is about and post. I like it. It is cool that someone is posting about our not-so-normal lives in this wacky school. By the way, Emma -Rose, why would somebody as sane as Lottie (I'm not so sure about that) even think about fancying me? I am a monster and a danger to everyone I get too close to (wrong). There is a reason that not many people like werewolves. I couldn't have a girlfriend; I could hurt her, and I couldn't stand to do that. Also, you have to admit, Ash CAN be annoying at times. And I think Nate does fancy her. In my dorm, we were making fun of Em's singing in the shower this morning; it was entertaining. She really does like Evanescence as much as the girls say she does (told you). My mates and I are going to stock up on prank items so we can prank Prof. Hunter for making us run (so you DO like shopping!). Even though I don't have to do it half the time 'cause I'm so exhausted after the full moon. We can also prank the gray blokes who enjoy punching/hitting/kicking us. It'll be fun (booya!).
-Cheers, Rory (edited by yours tuly, Lottie)

0 comments: