CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday

*Rolls Eyes*

What is it with my sister and the screaming? She is a lying little git. Anywho, Rory pparently decided to take back the things he said. And, BTW, I did not let him post! He was breaking and entering upon my private property. I had nothing to do with it. It was all him and his criminal streek. Guess what? He likes me! And he said "I take back what I said. About the girlfriend thing, I mean. Actually, I was thinking... Maybe next time we can go shopping together or something. You know, just the two of us.'' When he saw my mouth hanging open he said, "Don't feel like you need to or anything. It was just an idea." But then I told him I'd love to. We are now officially going out. YIPEE!!!!!! I am soooooo happy!!!!!!! Well, gotta go.

2 comments:

Aurora said...

OMGOMGOMG!!! Whooot! Lottie and Rory sitting in a tree-
O.K. I'm done now xD.

Congratz on being a couple =]!

Post more about it later!! II'mmm booorrreedddd.....

Aurora =)

Timothy Reid said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!