CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

About That

I do not like Rory in that way. He's just kinda cute. OK, maybe I like him a wee bit. Em told her boyfriend that Rory's a werewolf! No one's supposed to know. Well, I guess every relationship needs a deep, dark secret to keep it exciting. BTW, that whole snogging episode (you may call it a make-out session- Em knows more of your slang than me) was NASTY. REALLY. REALLY. NASTY. I'M NOT FOOLING YOU. Anyway, about the biscuit (cookie) thing. You see, I was eating a biscuit and Em really wanted it. So she put up her hands and put on her puppy dog eyes. I cocked an eyebrow, and she freaked (she hates it when people do that just cause she can't- I think Travis, who is genius at it, tried to teach her but failed miserably) but quickly put back on her puppy face. So, I took my bag of pretzels and put them in her hands, she looks at them, than starts busting her sides laughing. Ashley from the navy clan was sitting at our table, and that made her start laughing too, so she spit milk all over- some even came out her nose! I think there were bogeys in it too! It was SICKENING.

Also, we had to run in DC (deuling club) again. GUESS WHAT????? I found out that my powers were better than I thought. Not only can I see past and present, but also future. I just see about five things in rapid succession, all the most likely outcomes of things in the current sircumstances. The more likely are clearer. I can also see anything in the milky way! Like, outside of the Earth! WICKED!!! Anyway, in DC we have the most brilliant new student teacher. Her name is Franky. She is awesome. Yesterday, I was watching the elections in America, and it is so cool that you guys have your first black president! I was watching, and then I saw the outcome; that's how I found out my new power! Also, I thought McCain's speach was amazing. Better than Obama's, even. But they were both great.

YAY SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Adios! Caio! Cheerio! Auf Weidersein! (Rory taught me how to say goodbye, hello, and you stink in 41 languages!)

0 comments: