CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday

young love... and the other things in my life...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Lottie likes Rory! hehehe lalala, Lottie and Rory sitting in a tree.... (not like i didn't know that - i can read minds you know)

guess what!!!! TRAVIS KISSED ME ON THE LIPS (we actually made-out)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have been dating for 2 months and he's only lightly kissed me on the lips, but today he made-out with me!!!!!! i'm so happy!!!!!!!













anyway - today at lunch i was tring to get a cookie and Lottie gave me a bag of pretzles and i tried to keep a straight face, but i couldn't stop laughing. and then my best friend Ashley (she's in the navy clan) started laughing so hard that her milk came out of her nose. of course that got everyone else laughing and then Travis kissed me (in front of everyone) Lottie is my witness. also - i can't believe that we get to go shopping this weekend!!! i'm so happy!!!! Travis says it will be boring, but he promised to come with me anyway cause he loves me so much!!!! well i gotta go, i have homework to do (ugh)....

0 comments: