CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday

Grrrrr

"Freaking out" is a very strong term, and is not to be used lightly. I was asking politely to get on. Politely was the key word there. Now, today I was in phys. ed. and I was sitting on this scooter thingy and rolling around, having good fun, then I tipped over and fell flat on my back, really hard. It hurt. We got loads of maths homework and I am totally swamped. I HATE MATHS!! At lunch, Ruthie, the health freak, saw me getting an ice cream and gave me her "scathing look", except it looks like she's drunk when she does it, because she squints and her eyes are half-closed. It is hilarious. I could not stop laughing. My science professor, Professor Dally, is the nicest teacher ever! She is sooo good. We are dissecting a cow eye tomorrow. I'm excited; I love history and science. Well, gotta blast!

1 comments:

Aurora said...

Im sorry to hear that you have homework. I remember when I had school.. stupid preps- I mean.. it was lovely.. ^^.

Talk to ya soon! =],
Aurora