CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday

We're Baaack!

We just got back from shopping! Ultimate fun times! The boys got their prank stuff, and loads of sweets. We got some cider at the Lock and Key tavern, then got all of our things. I love going there! Oh, and did I mention that it is an exclusively super-power town? Our trip tomorrow was cancelled this morning because there will be a thunder storm stronger than even the best weather-changers could quell. So, we did all of our chilling and personal shopping today. Ash went from group to group, just as I suspected (and I didn't even use my power to check). I got some super-cute shoes (five pairs, actually) and an awesome red tube-scarf. I absolutely LOVE shoes and scarves. They are the most important parts of an outfit- the accessories. And I got this adorable red handbag with a heart key-chain hanging from the zipper! I am totally pimped out, people. Em got some nice stuff, too. I'll let her tell you about it though, since she is so excited. I also got this new cell phone that can take photos. On the whole bus ride back, me, Em, and our mates were taking picks and We got one of Rory reading, which he flipped about 'cause he doesn't think he's photogenic. We got one of Travis falling out of his seat, too, and of Nate and Ash bashing heads! It was hilarious. I didn't think Stephen would even realize when we took his pic, put apparently he heard the tiny little click and started screaming his head off. So, we deleted it. Rory and I also kinda got in a fight... He kept making fun of himself, like the way he does, and I got mad at him and told him to stop, and somehow the conversation turned to how he thinks he can't have a girlfriend (which is absolutely ridiculous). So now he is all mopey because I won't talk to him until he takes it back. Major teen angst. But I really don't like his self-depricating coments. So, I think he is thinking about whether or not to agree that he's alowed to have a girlfriend, because he is all pensive. I just don't know.

2 comments:

Aurora said...

I know what u mean about the not liking when people talk bad about themselves.. makes me mad ><.

Talk to ya later

Aurora =]

Timothy Reid said...

LoL he sounds like a friend I have. The best thing is to tell him something like he could have a girlfriend and just leave. It festers in their mind until they believe it too.

He's still my favorite person out of this whole thing.