CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday

Hola (again)

Hiya everyone! The coolest person ever is posting again. That would be me, Rory. Not really. I still think that I am a dangerous monster; but now, I'm a dangerous monster with an awesome girlfriend! That has to count for something. I was one of the three people that got over an eighty five on the maths test. I don't see why Em didn't just look into his mind and look at the correct format. I suppose she doesn't want to cheat, but that was a really unfair test. I felt so bad for Lottie- she got the third lowest grade. Of course, we went to the headmaster and told him about it and he's letting us retake it. Having gotten a ninety two, I won't be redoing it, though. We should target Lawrence for our next prank. It'll be legendary. I guess I'm done.

1 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Are you guys allowed to use your powers to cheat at all? Like on tests and what not? Or is it serisouly like regular school?