CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday

Em told Ash how to get onto her profile, and she deleted some of the posts. Way to go, Emsterony (don't ask, it's a looong story). Come to think of it, Rory has a wierd nockname too. Roderick; Rory. Doesn't really fit. My neighbor named her kid Wat. What kind of a name is that? Speaking of names, we only got one suggestion for a new name for the "pranking possy" (it pains me just to type the words). It's not like we don't like the suggestion that we got; we just want some to choose from, you know, like a variety that we can mix and match or something. By the way, Em took notes again yesterday (gasp). She wrote "Sumerians; ancient civilization, invented the wheel" in history. Yay her! Also, I think I did really well on my take-home test in algebra. I guess I'll have to wait and see, huh? My gran was very good at algebra in school; and she makes the best cream pies. Yum. I can't wait to see her over break (and I wish we could tell her about our "special abilities" but no, it's a secret). Well, I have to go to indoor football practice (last one before the break). Well, g'bye.

0 comments: